Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jason_K07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 07:17 PM
    East Coast Schools.
    So I have been thinking about heading to the east coast for school.. Or just back east. I am from California, and just want to switch things up a bit.. I want to study US Hist but because teaching jobs won't be redily available I also was thinking about things.. I am interested in politics, public service, business and things like that..
    Jason_K07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 07:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_K07 View Post
    So I have been thinking about heading to the east coast for school.. Or just back east. I am from California, and just want to switch things up a bit.. I want to study US Hist but due to the fact that teaching jobs wont be redily available I also was thinking about things.. I am interested in politics, public service, business and things like that..
    Oh you I am very social.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_K07 View Post
    Oh ya I am very social.
    Then check out UMass's main campus at Amherst. And Massachusetts is where the history of the US began anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are city schools or ruaral schools better? [ 5 Answers ]

Are city schools or ruaral schools better in your opinions? What are the pros and cons for each type?

Looking to find an East Coast school in education. [ 1 Answers ]

I am majoring in ECE/ECD and am obtaining a AS in early childhood education and want to transfer to an east coast university or school where I can obtain a BA in early childhood education or psychology. Anyone have any ideas where I should attend? Or a school I should look into?

East Coast Universities/Colleges [ 3 Answers ]

I am considering going to an east coast college. My dream college is Brown but I need to keep my options open. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to other universities.

Who sings the song called "Home"? It is always on 5FM and East Coast Radio? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song called "Home"? It is always on 5FM and East Coast Radio?

View more questions Search