Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanisasking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 06:14 PM
    Install living roof
    How to install a living roof
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

Jul 2, 2009, 09:29 PM

Nina, what are your plans for a roof? Garden/Patio on the roof, or a complete live roof?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to install metal roof over shingles [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any online video that would help or have any pointers Thanks cgreer8

Leaking Roof Valley on Cedar Roof [ 2 Answers ]

My first floor ceiling is leaking where the garage and house come together forming a valley. The home is 8 years old. The roof is cedar and has been repaired and sealed in the fall. The valley between the garage roof and the wall of the house has been repaired last year by a professional...

Small roof to protect heat pump from snow off metal roof [ 5 Answers ]

We are getting a metal roof put on our old house. This means that the snow will slide off and land onto our air source heat pump. We need to construct a small roof to protect it. We were thinking of extending the 2 x 6 roof rafters another 4 feet and then having 2 x6 or 4 x 4's going back to the...

Metal Roof over existing shingle roof ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hurricane Andrew & Gustav has convinced me to put a metal roof. I'm too old to keep patching shingles. I'm undecided : on using treated 1 x 4 lats directly over shingles (parallel to ridge), screwed to rafters and metal screwed to lats or

Roof Damage or improper install? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 6yr old roof. It has been through two hail storms. I inspected the roof and noticed the shingles were not flat on the roof. It looked kind of like waves. Could this be caused by hail or wind damage or it this something that was caused by improper installation? I am having the insurance...

View more questions Search