Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebecca57 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 07:09 PM
    Heating/cooling and refrigeration
    My husband is very interested in going to school to take classes in the heating/cooling and refrigeration field.

What would be the most quick route to take and receive certification?

Also, an affordable route.

r57
    jackobo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rebecca57
    My husband is very interested in going to school to take classes in the heating/cooling and refrigeration field.

What would be the quickest route to take and receive certification?

Also, an affordable route.

r57
    Your husband may need to try going to school free by appying for a job as a helper with any company while going to school part-time. This way-he will have an income, free tuition and can work his way up--not to forget on the job training.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solenoid valve in refrigeration system [ 6 Answers ]

HI I have a question about Refrigration system that has two evaporator in one line, and each one has solenoid valae. What I want to know, why each one has solenoid valve, what is the purpose of that?

Cooling but then turning off [ 6 Answers ]

We have a Carrier AC unit that is about 9 years old. If the unit has been off for a while and we turn it on it runs fine-both the fan and the outside unit. It cools the house and everything seems fine. Then at some point the outside unit stops while the fan inside is still blowing. I'll turn it...

A/c not cooling [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a problem with my central a/c not cooling. Both my outside unit and my blower in the attic are running, but I'm not getting cool air.Any ideas? Thanks.

AC vs Refrigeration [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between AC and refrigeration. Thanks,

A/C not cooling [ 11 Answers ]

I apologise if a similar question was already asked. However, I did try to look for thread with similar problem but couldn't find one. I live in a house which is approx 20 years old now. Originally the house was built with just the heating system. 3 years ago we installed a new carrier air...

View more questions Search