Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley19 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Oct 14, 2006, 07:06 PM
    Auto cad
    At the moment I am studying autocad is this a big part of archeitecture? Does anyone know what type of jobs are available to me when I gain this qualification
    mariannelisa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 09:51 PM
    HI ashley
    Being autocad efficient is pretty much a necessity if you want to work in the architecture industry. However if you want to work in an architecture firm you will need at least an architectural technology diploma. But if you want to work for a developer or a kitchen design place for example good knowledge of autocad is OK. Absolutely everyone in the profession uses autocad or some version thereof... engineers, contractors, subs, cabinetmakers, architects.
    Take a course. It will be worth your while.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 15, 2006, 05:04 AM
    Almost all architects do their drafting and plan development on some sort of CAD program. AutoCAD being the leader (but not the only player) in this field. Being AutoCAD proficient will definitely enhance your employability.
    Lollypoppers86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley19
    at the moment i am studying autocad is this a big part of archeitecture ? ? ? ? does anyone know what type of jobs are available to me when i gain this qualification
    Auto cad is a very handy tool to have within the architecture world. You can become a CAD technician within an architectural practice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto repairs [ 2 Answers ]

My 90 Nissan Sentra's brake lites recently quit working,I Ck'ed all fuses,& replaced brake pedal stop lite switch. They still don't work.Anyone have an idea?

Cann't find Jewel CAD ver.4.22 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Everybody Can anybody tell me the link for downloading JewelCAD Ver.4.22, I've search many times & various sites, but no links found. Srinibash:o

Auto Accident In Ny [ 4 Answers ]

Scenario: Woman takes prescription medicine before driving. She later dozes off at the wheel and wrecks rental car. She admits to the cop she fell asleep.She is not charged with driving while impaired and goes and seeks medical care from her doctor for her injuries. She has now been told the...

Auto Installing [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way to stop Windows XP from automatically installing hardware?

View more questions Search