Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilshoe123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 07:42 AM
    What to wear?
    I don't know what to wear to birthday party for one of my friends :confused:
    Do you guys have any ideas.. if so comment below please!:eek:
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 07:59 AM
    Well it's a birthday party so it shouldn't be a big deal. How old are you and where is this party being held?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to wear. [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm going to a taylor swift concert in march at the houston rodeo and don't know what to wear. I need something she would most likely wear. Go to Justice - Looks you luv for less! and pick out an outfit. I fit in their sizes so just send me the link to the outfit and ill tell...

What to wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 25 and I am getting married at the courthouse.

What I wear [ 8 Answers ]

My mom does not make much money, so I don't have many new clothes. I know who I am has nothing to do with what I wear BUT I still what to look my very best for the upcoming school year, I need some tips to make my old wardrobe look snazy and cool and above all else ME! Here's mostly what I have...

What to wear? [ 4 Answers ]

I always dress with black and I want to change but I don't feel good wearing another colors what can I do

What and how to wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm turning 18 next week and I'd like to wear a dress but my problem is that I have really big hips as that's gentetic in my family and I have a belly too, what dress styles and colurs would go with my figure without drawing too much attention to my stomach and hips? Write back Thank you...

View more questions Search