Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheOreeoShow Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2009, 09:15 PM
    What the name of this movie?
    :confused: I remember a movie where there was a flood Im not sure if it was from a storm or what but for some reason a group of more than three or just two had to get something from a casket or something buried in a grave yard but when they got there Im not sure how but the cakets ended up floating on top of the water and they had a gun fight with someone. Sorry but it was a long time ago?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 11:01 AM

That sounds familiar - try the movie called Hard Rain...
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 11:15 AM

Poltergeist. The 1st movie
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Poltergeist is a classic, but I'm pretty sure there was no gunfight, or flood, just a rainstorm (kinda big one) at the end that caused some of the bodies and caskets to come to the top of the dug out area where the pool was supposed to go... I really think TheOreeoShow should try Hard Rain...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do with myself! [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and the past like 6 months or so we've been having problems and we were kind of together kind of not one day and there this one girl that he said he was friends with and she kept coming up contacting me and I never wanted to believe it and 2 days...

What papers do I need to get started to show I have custody? [ 1 Answers ]

My son lives with me and his mother only sees him once in a while like every other month and now they are coming to me for child support and I do not want to pay it cause I have him all the time and when she does take him it adds up to a total of about two months a year what is one to do?:confused:

What do they mean? Like LX, EXL, Special Edition etc [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can you tell me what is meaning of LX, EXL, LS, CLX, CE, SE and what is the value relating to these? Thanks Ahsan

For ITIN what are required document [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am here in US from 2001 as student and now I have H1B but my wife is on H4 dependent visa.As she is not earning member so what are the documents required to get the ITIN number for her.Also what documents I required to attach with her documents as I am unable to know about the documents....

My girlfriend alura and what shoud I do about he [ 16 Answers ]

Hello my name is B.A. and I need help with my relationship I knew and been going out with my girlfriend since 2004 I met her online and still talk to her online the girl has seizures real bad it we fight constantly she's never home online to spend time with me she's always riding or going places...

View more questions Search