Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3someone3 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 08:32 PM
    I know but I can't
    My boyfriend well we have been together overall for over a year but I've broken up with him like 5 or 6 times over this year and he broke up with me once. Recently he told me it was hard to feel the same about a person once that person has broken up with you so many times. SO I asked him if he didn't feel the same way for me anymore and he said no. He said he used to be crazy about me but after so many break ups not so much anymore but that he still does love me. I was sad of course because I still feel crazy about him but he said that might be because he's only broken up with me once. So anyway my question is if should stay with him and see if he could fall in that crazy way for me again or something or just break it up since he's not that into them anymore.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jul 1, 2009, 08:43 PM

Sounds like he's trying to make excuses for himself. If he really doesn't like you that much anymore why doesn't HE break up with YOU?

I think the more important question is; why have you broken up with him so many times? There had to be a reason, and it obviously did not resolve itself. I would take a hard look at why you felt the need to end it so many times and if the relationship is really worth continuing when you have gotten to the point of ending it on so many occasions.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2009, 08:43 PM

Give it up. 99% of the time, guys don't fall head over heels more than once for the same girl.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jul 2, 2009, 09:51 AM

I think it's time to end it. For good... First of all, dealing with over five breakups in just a little over a year is not healthy for a relationship and obviously means the kinks won't completely be fixed. If he doesn't love you anymore it's time to read his mind and do the work... It might be hard to get over him at first, but you may be missing out on mr. right right now because you're with someone who doesn't even appreciate you anymore.

"There are plenty of other fish in the sea." so go find one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search