Ask
    conce osborne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 07:41 PM
    How to get a grant
    To pay bankrupthcy off
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2009, 07:44 PM

First there is no such grant to pay off a bankruptcy, And since you are "paying" it off, I will have to assume it is a chapter 13, since you don't pay off a chapter 7.

But even a chapter 13 is merely set on montly payments according to your income and based on the debts.

A chapter 7 merely discharges all the debt unless you re-affirm any of the debt.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2009, 07:45 PM

How do you get a government grant for anything?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a grant [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own home health care business and I have been searching online, but I don't know where to begin, most websites want you to download or pay for there services and I don't have the cash. Can someone please help me on, how to apply for a grant.

In need of a grant [ 1 Answers ]

I am 65 years old, and about to loose my job because my employer is relocating to MN. I have a lot of debt built up due to illnesses, auto and home appliance repairs and funding my children's collage education. I nearly lost my house to foreclosure and it took nearly all I had saved to prevent it...

Can I get a grant? [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I apply for a grant for start up capital?

Need a grant [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyone please let me know of any legitimate grants that could be located. I'm a single mom struggling now with rent, instead of owing my own home. Could use some grant money to help to survive and succeed again

View more questions Search