Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Twi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 04:24 PM
    Financing for Inventions and Ideas
    Where can I get help paying for my invention to be patended and marketed? I have no money at all but I do have a great Idea for an invention.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 14, 2006, 04:28 PM
    Friends and family.

You need to get a patient on it first, then you can present it to some firms and try and sell your idea to them.

But remember, even with a patient it is not uncommom at all for a large company to steal the idea and use it, then when you sue them, they spend a few hundred thousand on attorneys to bury you in legal work, that you can't afford to fight.
    Robby_danger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 02:23 PM
    Hi friend R_Danger here so to answer your question, Is this there is no magical place to turn I myself thought it would be a lot easier then it has been even with a great idea no real place to turn for inventors, there should be better places to turn for help I feel there would be much to benefit if the Government would set up a help site just for inventors, but at this time there's no place like that, the Government does have the small business loan thing's but I tried that what a joke that was; And for as someone helping you like and angel tree investor really no luck there, hate to be the barrier of bad news it's just not easy in no way in getting your idea to market with no money. If you do find that kind of help with no Business plan and probably nothing to put up for collateral, trust me no one wants to help, I feel like you almost helpless at times, I've been working on my way to getting my invention to market and I got a my patent pending only after I inherited money from a lost love one good luck , don't give up on your dream even though it's hard, if you want it bad enough and it's a good idea you will find away nothing is easy in this world that's for sure keep your head up you'll find away for yourself if it's meant to be.. got to be positive R- danger

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Owner financing [ 20 Answers ]

I'm the seller, doing owner financing, which has turned out to be a nightmare! I had legal contracts that were checked out by an attny. It has been a year, they only made the min. pmts, no deposit or down pmt. But seemed to take exc. Care of the property and seemed very happy there. Without...

Financing new car [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'd appreciate if some one can answer my question. If I need to finance new car, can I do it with the bank other than dealer offers? Does it affect the price of the car if I will finance with some one else?

Do you have creative home financing [ 3 Answers ]

This might be kind of personal but I am just wondering how many people are like me and my wife have some pretty creative home financing. What I mean is you probobley could not have gotten in your home unless you got a interest only payment and variable interest rates or have a loan where you pay...

View more questions Search