Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 06:21 PM
    Can this cement driveway be saved?
    Can I save this cement parking spot? It's a small space, just long enough to park my car, and has no deep cracks. It is only flaking off the top. I'm trying to avoid having to break up the entire space and lay down new cement. Any tips will be well appreciated. (Photo enclosed)
    Attached Images

N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2009, 06:26 PM

You can put a sealant for concrete driveways on the top of it.
    Its sort of like a black tar.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2009, 06:50 PM

Can I save this cement parking spot
    Depends on what you think save should look like. Personally I wouldn't put a dime into it and save those dimes for a new driveway..

We use the term in the trades. "Shes got a lot of problems and she to tired" or "your going to love what the new concrete driveway looks like..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove driveway sealer from cement walkway [ 2 Answers ]

The previous owner of my house was sloppy and got a fair amount of driveway sealer on the cement walkways. It looks like he gave up and dried to cover them 100% in some areas. I'd really like to clean up the walkways by removing the sealer and resurfacing them or painting them with cement paint. ...

New Cement Driveway Curmbling [ 2 Answers ]

Last August we had a cement driveway put in. We did not notice until the winter thaw That our cement driveway was crumbling and flaking off. The gentleman that laid the cement said, "you did not have it sealed". I did not know Cement had to be sealed against ice, snow and salt. They are the...

I used pvc cement instead of all purpose cement [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced some old pipes with cpvc and then realized that the cement was not all purpose, just pvc. Will it hold?

Should I resurface my asphalt driveway or get a complete new asphalt driveway [ 3 Answers ]

My asphalt driveway looks so bad that my insurance company has considered it a serious hazard. Do I resurface the existing driveway. I have a contractor telling me that he would level the existing driveway and place a 2 inch top coat of asphalt on top. Will a resurface last just as long as a...

Cement Driveway Moldy? [ 7 Answers ]

What can I use to clean my cement driveway that appears to have a dark mold on it? It even becomes a little slippery when it rains. There was a very large oak tree on the side of the driveway that I had removed close to a year ago. I thought that maybe shade from the tree may have helped in...

View more questions Search