Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ray49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 04:47 PM
    Changing belt on wizard 14 hp 42 in cut craftsman deck replacing linkage on deck
    How do I replace linkage rods on mower deck on a wizard 14 hp 42 in. craftman deck.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 1, 2009, 05:28 PM

Hi,
    Do you speak of the ones on the sides beneath the running boards or the ones in front?
    Generally you would unmount the deck. The ones on the sides generally point forward and slightly up when deck is mounted. Pointing them rearward will usually line them up to the removal point.
    A model number always helps.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mower deck belt routing John Deere 420 - 50inch deck [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - I am looking for help on the routing for deck belt for John Deere 420 with 50 inch deck. Any help would be appreciated. [email protected] Thank you ! Steve

Craftsman mower deck belt routing [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older lawntractor.Not sure how to define the numbers... 502-608272 9124. I'm looking for a diagram for the mower deck belt routing.Every which way I look at it,it's going to smoke the belt.Thanks in advance.

I need to replace my deck belt on my troybilt 17hr. 42' deck belt diagram [ 4 Answers ]

I need to replace my deck belt on troybilt 17hr. 42' riding lawnmover. Be nice to have a diagram

Craftsman Deck Drive Belt [ 7 Answers ]

I recently changed the original Deck Drive Belt on my Craftsman 42" Deck Lawn Tractor and now when I run the tractor, the belt starts to smoke. Is the belt too tight? (it does have a little play in it) Will I damage my drive shaft from this? Thanks for any assistance Alan Rainville...

Craftsman lawnmower deck belt removal [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the deck belt on my 15.5 craftsman lawnmower?

View more questions Search