jerl82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Are there any grants for felons
    Are there any grants for felons
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2009, 12:10 PM

Hi, jerl82!

Grants for felons for what purpose, please? It would be helpful to know that in order to address your question the best.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grants for felons [ 4 Answers ]

HI. I'm interested in finding information about grants available for released prison inmates. This information would need to be useful in assisting them in starting businesses, buying a home or just anything in general in helping them and their families getting back on their feet.

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Grants for ex-felons [ 2 Answers ]

I would like To know which sites are available For Ex-felons to find federal grants To help them pay for College

Grants for felons [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for grants to pay for my schooling. I am 24 years old and have 2 felonies. I recently got out of prison after serving 5 1/2 years. I look forward to my new life as a successful, productive member of society. Can anyone help me?:)

GRANTS for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 23 year old women who made a few wrong decisions in the past that lead me to incarceration . I have been released one year and still haven't found a job with my "HONEST" resume. My question is can felons get Grants to go back to School!! I guess that's my only option.

View more questions Search