Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheG Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 06:50 AM
    Which product ?
    Hi

Finally I've chosen to take the natural way for skin lightening but I'm not sure which product from skin care, actives, skin care product, natural skin care, serious skin care, organic skin care, skin care information that working fastest and when I'm say fast I'm mean maybe 3 shades until December but I need your help for which cream and powder that are working fastest together
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 05:17 AM

I don't know about any of those products ont eh website but I just put in an order for a natural cream with sephi white, lets see how that works for me
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jul 5, 2009, 03:01 PM

Mmm good luck! It has gotten mixed reviews.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for this product, do you know where it is? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for the brisk raspberry tea in the plastic bottles and I can't find it anywhere? If anyone knows of a store anywhere that sells this please let me know, I would greatly apprecaite it. I have been looking for this product for along time. Thank you very much.

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

Product adaptation and standardisation of product [ 3 Answers ]

What is actual meaning n definition for adaptation and standardisation of product in local as well as international market? Give me with the suitable examples of german and japanies products

View more questions Search