Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nolabre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 06:41 AM
    Breast leaking
    One of my breast are leaking milky white stuff and when I feel my nipple it feels like a bump is in my nipple I am not pregnant what should I do?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 04:38 PM

Probably you have an infected milk duct-how old are you? As there may be a different diagnosis i.e if you are going through puberty, it may be a temporary inflammation/hormonal, the lump, is it hard and sore? We need much more information-it may be that you need antibiotics-either way you need to see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking breast [ 2 Answers ]

I am concerned about the leakage coming out of my breast. I have never been pregnant, just got over my period last week. I am on a new birth control pill (if that makes a difference). I have been on birth control pills since I was 15. I have always noticed a white dry substance on the tips of my...

Breast leaking? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my daughter three months ago and recently I was in the bath and I touched my breast and it started leaking... I haven't breast fed and this didn't happen with my first.. is it normal?

Breast leaking [ 1 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant as my breast are leaking clear stuff.I have an 8month old baby and did breastfeed him for 4 months:(

Leaking breast [ 1 Answers ]

I have two year old, but my breast is still leaking colustrum... is this normal? My son was not breast fed... also it is painful and feels like it is drying up. Why did it take so long?:confused:

View more questions Search