Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WHITEANGEL1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 08:58 PM
    Irregular period
    I am not having my period since from last year march? How am I going to get my regular period
    angieandjohn Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 09:16 PM

I got mine back to normal only by going on the pill. Then try eating healthier, getting enough exercise and avoiding stress, all of which can make you have irregular periods. Like my Dr. told me, don't worry about it until you want to get pregnant, but all you can do is try living as healthy as possible to help your body get back to normal... Good luck!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 10:42 AM

You need to go see a dr as only a dr can tell you if this is something you need to worry about or not. And only your dr can help you get your period back to normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular period [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I had oral sex with my fiancé and just rubbed his penis over my vagina.his secreation didn't come. After few days I got my periods but only for two and a half days normally my periods lasts for 5 days. Does it mean that I am pregnant. I am not getting any other symptoms of pregnancy. Please help

Are you having an irregular period? Here are some causes and what you can do. [ 1 Answers ]

I have noticed a large number of posts regarding irregular periods. I thought I would take some time and post some information on this topic so maybe it can answer some of your questions. What is an irregular period? A textbook period happens every 24-29 days, but in truth what is “regular”...

Irregular period? [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had a regular period this month but I have had brown discharge and normal cramping. I took a pregnancy test that was negative, what is the problem? I have been more tired/stressed than usual and I have also been sick... could that factor in?

Irregular Period... HELP! [ 10 Answers ]

Ok I've been having irregular periods for a year now and nothing seems to help. They put me on birth control and it made it worse. Last month was the first normal period I've had in like 12 months and it was the month after I went off the birth control but this month is completely different. I've...

View more questions Search