Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    area51Nmore Posts: 19, Reputation: -5

Jun 30, 2009, 06:48 PM
    My best friends is in trouble
    I got a question. My best friend is dating a 17 year old he don't go to school because he works in construction and one day he got drunk at her house and started to yell at her and tell her he has another girlfriend in a different town. This happened a while back. They made up the next day and everything. But a couple of weeks ago her cuzin told her he is flirting with anouther girl the next day she confronted him and he said that she was ten and he didn't know. I think there is something really going on what do you think? :confused:
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jun 30, 2009, 07:00 PM

Wait. Are you saying he was flirting with a 10 year old and was unaware of her age? And he's 17? I don't care how mature any 10 year old looks there is NO way she looked old enough for him to flirt with her. To me, that says that he's either a complete pervert or a complete liar. Either way it sounds like she needs to drop him and find someone who won't treat her like .
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Jul 1, 2009, 07:01 AM
    Tell your best friends to run in the opposite direction as fast as she can. This guy is no good.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2009, 07:03 AM

Plenty of red flags there..
    Kick this guy to the curb and move on.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2009, 07:10 AM
    Is 17 this guy's age or his IQ? And he's significantly underage, so how is he getting access to alcohol? And are you seriously suggesting he was coming on to a girl but then dropped it after he found out she was 10 years old? Something is seriously amiss here. Both you and your friend need to avoid this creep like the plague! I'm just glad he's not my son.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2009, 09:28 AM

So how is she in trouble other than wanting to be with a no good idiot?

All she has to do is dump the jerk. Then there wouldn't be a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much trouble could I get in [ 3 Answers ]

I received a 1099-MISC. My Nonemployee Compensation (box 7) is $1,096.25. It was the only numbered box, 1-17, on the 1099-MISC form. I entered the information on the form into TurboTax Deluxe. It told me that I owed $255 of the $1,096.25 that I made. What are the consequences if I do not claim the...

I have boy trouble! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... so there's this guy and he likes them cause he tells me all the time and stuff like that. I don't know him only what he tolds me :confused: cause we chat online and never meet. He says that he cuts himself cause he gets bored and all those emo stuff I like emos don't get me wrong but do you...

Boy trouble. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey every one who reads this. My name is kayla I am 15 end going out with a 19 year old have been for 5 months now. But I am confused about the relationship and need your help. Well I feel my money is his and his money is his. I shout him everything . Maybe once he has bought me a drink like the...

I think I might be in some trouble. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, I have been in a relationship with the greatest girl for almost 6 years. I love her dearly and she loves me like there is no tomorrow. I don't know where I would have ever been without her. We have a great relationship and are best friends. Now here comes the problem... I was married...

View more questions Search