Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eosei Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 03:03 PM
    Switching from cooling to heating for the winter.
    Folks,
    I have successfully replaced my White-Rogers 1E56W-309 non-programmable thermostat with Honeywell VisionPRO 8000 programmable thermostat today and boy the machine is a very fantastic dude. During the winter, I will have to heating. Previously, with the non-programmable thermostat, I had to wait for 24hrs before using either the air conditioner or the heating. Do I still have to wait 24hrs to use either cooling or heating now that I installed programmable thermostat? Or I can switch either way and use it immediately.

Thanks in advance,
    Eric.
    siberianair Posts: 360, Reputation: -4

Jun 30, 2009, 03:22 PM

Shoud be able to switch immediately...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heating & cooling [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bryant hvac unit the blower motor does not work but it makes a humming noise Then the noise stops but no blower motor this just statred after a power outage Thank you for any help

Heating and cooling [ 1 Answers ]

HI I would like to get help to see if I have wired my thermostat correctly

Heating and cooling [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace come on and then starts to blow out cold air

Heating & cooling system [ 3 Answers ]

I have a two zone heating/cooling system, with one generator unit. With this type of system, there are two trunk lines leading off the furnace. The dampers alternate when each thermostat indicates which one should turn on. One of the trunk lines has started making a loud whistle, indicating...

View more questions Search