Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuvlyA124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 02:33 PM
    80s or early 90s kids movie
    So I'm trying to find the title of a movie I saw as a little kid... so it was made in 1991 or earlier.

Here's what I remember...
    It was NOT animated. There was a scene in a forest where a girl is running away from trolls and tries to hide in a little cottage. She hides in the attic looking down as they are looking for her in the cottage. (I can't remember if they catch her or not.) Also there's a guy (maybe a prince) trying to help save her. And I remember something about a golden ring falling into a stream while they were in the forest.

I'm sorry it's so cryptic. But I was super young when I saw it and I haven't seen it since. I've searched, but it's hard to find something with just those memories.
    Please help me find it! :-)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 03:14 PM

Uh... maybe Legend?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 03:53 PM

Definitely sounds like legend. Was there unicorns involved in this movie?

Legend (1985)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 10:03 AM

Don't think there was a goblin king -but there is definitely an unusually hot Tim Curry as a devil type guy (Tim Curry - hot? I know that sounds weird but in this case - and now that I think about it, also in Rocky Horror Picture Show (if you're into that kind of thing.. )- its true... )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids (tv) movie from late 80s early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a kids movie from the late 80s or early 90s that had only 1 actor in it with a lot of puppets and people in monster costumes. The character's name is Tim I believe and he gets home from a day at school and there's this disembodied which talks to him. The...

Kids movie from early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie to save my life! It starts with a brother and sister in a house then they go in the closet or something and they are taken to like a jungle and they meet this puppet, and they have to get to some place and on the way they find another puppet that has been...

Early 90s kids movie! [ 2 Answers ]

So I've been looking for the title of this movie for SUCH a long time. I used to rent it all the time when I was younger and my Mom doesn't remember the name. The movie started with real kids playing in their back yard. They end up going down their yellow slide and it leads them into another...

Early 90s movie.for kids. [ 2 Answers ]

Oops I accidentally posted this in the television forum... my bad!! I was just wondering if anyone happened to know the name of this moive... Hello everyone... just trying to figure out a movie that I really liked in elementary school. It was about a group of friends and then one is sent to...

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

View more questions Search