Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joyluo1999 Posts: 240, Reputation: 12

Jun 30, 2009, 11:43 AM
    My black moor and apple snail are sick!
    Please help, I have a 5 gallon tank with one small apple snail and a black moor. First of all, my black moor is sitting at the bottom of the tank and only comes up when I feed it. I've had a lot of other fish and 3 of them died because of this. My apple snail doesn't look very healthy either. It's always half in it's shell and when I poke it with a net to check if it's still alive it ignores me but a few hours later I see it on the glass .
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 12:28 PM

I notice you have quite a few questions about your fish/snail

I wanted to suggest this site to help you better.

Koivet.com Forum

It deals in all types of fish and other aquarium animals.

Jun 30, 2009, 12:31 PM

Thanks jennie for the website but I can't seem to find what I need
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 12:34 PM

Its like this site, you would post to them. I know many of the people who answer questions on this site and many of them are vetrinarians, or 'fish vets'

Jun 30, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    its like this site, you would post to them. i know many of the people who answer questions on this site and many of them are vetrinarians, or 'fish vets'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old Bouncy Snail Toy [ 4 Answers ]

There was this toy I had growing up that I believe was like a snail warrior guy and he had this rubber shell you could attach to his back so you could bounce him off the floor against another bouncy snail warrior guy or you could invert the shell attach it the guy and place him on the floor and...

Sick of my black hair [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, so about 5months ago I home-dyed my hair with permanent jet black dye and now I'm beginning to get bored of it, but my hair is very thin, so bleaching is not an option! This is the first permanent dye I've put in my hair, and under average lighting its gone a sort of brown/red colour, but its...

Sick of Black hair [ 2 Answers ]

I just dyed my whole head black yesterday and I HATE it. I used to have dark brown w/ black underneath. When I washed it out, only the front and underneath was black, the whole back of my head was still brown. Also, about the last 2 inches of all of my hair is my natural hair color, light brown....

Very very sick 12 week old black lab [ 4 Answers ]

I just need some help I have a very very sick black lab/boarder collie mix 12 week old puppy. She is not eating ,voimting up and is losing weight like crazy . Took her to vet and they are running everything but they have no idea.just help me someone I can lose another dog.my sharppard was put done...

Sick of black hair [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black back in October and I'm really getting bored with the color. I want something a lot lighter for the summer such as a light brown or a blonde but I don't know how to get rid of the black. It had faded a lot but not as much as I want it to and I know I can't dye a lighter color...

View more questions Search