Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honeyjel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 08:29 AM
    I have mental illness
    Me I think I have a mental illness because I always get headache easily by somebody or somethhing that happen in my life. Only little things can me getting headache. For example
    When I go under the step I immediately feel unsual. If my friend put something like shoes
    On the head of my bad I also feel bad. Or sometime when I get down to pick up something but there are somebody stand in fron of me so I think like they are on my head
    I feel headache immediately. Other example even somebody sit on my hat or on my book or on my bag.I feel that I'm going to be stupid if I still use that hat use that book use that bag, beacause somebody have sit on it already.It will bring me stupid. I can't truly cope with this problem even I try to forget or do something else. Please help me I'm in serious
    Mental illness. Please... help..
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 08:54 AM

It sounds like either obsessive compulsive disorder if you are saying things bother you when they are out of place.

Other than that it sounds like you might have some kind of equilibrium or neurological imbalance or something but you are not 'mentally ill' from what I can tell with the little you have told us.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 09:28 AM

You may not be mentally ill hon, but it would definitely benefit you to speak to a counselor or a therepist who can help you through these feelings you are having.

Good luck hon!
    greatodie Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Apr 21, 2010, 11:59 PM

Don't think you have any deficiency...

We all have a mental immunity level...

Try to realise one fact --conditions which effect you should not let you handle physically any more instead you don't need to be bothered about them don't give them so greater thoughts...

Build a new hobby and divert your attention to it rather than thinking over and over that you have some deficiency...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat Mental? [ 4 Answers ]

I have 4 cats, and one of them is terrible! She urinates on our bench and our toaster, she jumps and runs away at the slightlest noises and poos inside! Is there anything I can do to help her? HELP!

Mental health [ 7 Answers ]

I have been suffering from depression for a few years now and I would like to know if this illness ever go away.

How Much of a Mental Thing is it? [ 8 Answers ]

Just have to ask this question on my own experiences... Just what percentage of sex is a mental or in your mind type thing? Case in point; I used to suffer from premature ejaculation with my ex. Never, ever had that issue before, but she was more into rough and ready "take me right now" type...

Is he a mental or is that just men? [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend, Peter, and I have been together almost 2 years now (the longest relationship I have ever been in) We get on really well and I love him so much! But Peter always want me to be around him 24/7 its not that I don't want to its just I want some time to myself and if I tell him he gets...

View more questions Search