Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nusrat akhtar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 06:13 AM
    Marriage of reverted muslim girl to hindu on pressure
    A friend of mine accepted islam 11 years back and is practising islam i.e offering namaaz, observing fast ,giving charity. Her father, elder brother tortured her every now and thenand even raised their hand on manny occasion.she belongs from an orthodox Hindu family.I and my uncle tried to find a suitable muslim boy but things never materialised.Now she is getting 33.and is compelled to marry a hindu under utmost pressure and threat.She is absolutely helpless.she is getting married within one week .Can she safeguard her imaan living with a non-beleiver.Will she get jannah having imaan in her heart till the time of death.Is this the Maslehat of Allah.Please answer
    TOJoe Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 10:57 AM

That is unfortunate. Why don't you talk to local brothers or sisters at the Masjid. It is against Islam to force anyone to marry against their will, especially a woman. According to the rules, she is not allowed to marry a Hindu. She can safeguard her Imaan and Allah will be there with her, but before it gets to that, there should be some participation from the local muslims. Her father is going against Islamic law (even though he is not muslim - she is) so it is justified for the girl to go against her families wishes.

Hope that helped. Sorry to hear that about your friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hindu girl deeply in love with a muslim guy. We both want to marry. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi friends, I am a hindu girl, deeply in love with a muslim guy. We are in relationship since four years. He is working abroad and has planned to settle down there. We want to marry but neither want to hurt our parents nor want the future of our siblings to be in mess. Please give me a way out. We...

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

Marriage - Catholic and Hindu [ 6 Answers ]

I am Catholic and my boyfriend is Hindu. When it comes to the Catholic church there are a lot of rules about marriage. A rule says that you can marry someone outside your religion if they sign a paper agreeing to raising the kids catholic. Is there a way around this rule? Is there a way to marry...

Christian girl marriage to married muslim guy [ 29 Answers ]

Hi There... I need help... I need suggestions... I need advice... I need prayers I'm a christian girl in a relationship with a muslim guy who is already married with a kid. Due to problems in his first marriage, he has been forced to go for a second marriage by his family since many years and he...

Hindu marriage ritual [ 2 Answers ]

In hindu marriage how many times goes around the fire

View more questions Search