Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faiz03 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 06:07 AM

U keep on thinking and Worrying Doesn't Help ! Get rid of it soon !
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 9, 2009, 06:10 AM

Better questions would be:

Why do you keep associating yourself with someone who cheats?

Why don't you have more self-respect?

Why don't leave behind in the past and move on with your life?

Why don't you meet new people who aren't cheaters?

He's not the only person in the world!

You deserve better, so leave him behind.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 06:18 AM

If I had a girlfriend who asked the same question 50 different ways I would consider cheating as well. STOP starting threads over and over again. It will not get you more help.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 06:18 AM

I agree with I wish (had to spread the rep hun!) but figuring out why he did what he did... that won't really help. The only behavior you can control is your own. Facing reality can be a good start... fact is he cheated on you. He went behind your back and cheated on you. This shows a major lack of respect in my eyes.

What can you do about it?
    Face the fact of what he did, and control your behavior... of course I'm just assuming, but if he cheated and when he was busted; he didn't even admit his actions to you... well hey more disrespect for you as a person...

Leave, you deserve better!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 9, 2009, 06:31 AM
    >MULTIPLE Threads Merged<

STOP posting the same issue all over the site.
    Stick to ONE thread!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 9, 2009, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly10jonson View Post
    yer well maybe if people answer my questions i wouldnt need to
    Your question has been answered so many times its really ridicules. You have been warned about the multiple posts and your still doing it. I don't know what will satisfy you but our advice has not, so this thread is closed, and any other will be deleted, until you can stop trolling for whatever it is your wanting to hear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my ex to admit what he's really feeling? [ 5 Answers ]

Threads merged and edited. Once I broke up with my boyfriend, he became a player. He started going out with some girl he barely even knows 2 days later and she breaks up with him 3 days into their relationship. His mom kicked him out of the house and he's been acting really depressed...

How many places in the Bible does Jesus say or admit that He is God? [ 14 Answers ]

Is this one of them along with a prophesy that came true. Today's Gospel (Lk 19:41-44): When Jesus had come in sight of the city, He wept over it and said, ‘If only today you knew the ways of peace! But now your eyes are held from seeing. Yet days will come upon you when your enemies will...

He told me he cheated. Now he tells me .he lied and never cheated! [ 11 Answers ]

Ok a month ago my boyfriend had told me he cheated on me! So obviously I broke up with him. And a week ago he told me he never really did cheat on me.. like the girl tried to kiss him but he never answered the kiss. He says he feels guilty from that. And he said he told me he cheated on me to test...

OK, I admit it. [ 7 Answers ]

So I watched "The Never Ending Story" and " The Princess Bride" one to many times. Already I am seeing signs that I am playing with fire, that's incorrect, I am playing with the wind. The rest of the exponents were not left to me. In 1977 I was born to a Nazi Jackal that sold me down the river...

View more questions Search