Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ifrah moh Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 05:47 AM
    I don't know how to handle with my best friend (who seems to be in love with me)
    Hi
    I am a 15 year old girl living in sweden,here is myproblem a few months ago Imoved from africa to sweden Iwas in africa for 6yrs in those 6yrs I made an amazing friend,he is a guy actually and we have been talking to each other constantly ever since I moved,a few days ago we were talking about guys and BOOM from no where he says I am deeply in love with you and Icant let you go,I was speachless and then he said well... talk to me I hanged the phone on him and haven't talked to him since .what the hell do I do I mean I love him more than anything but not that way,I serously don't know what to do I mean he is my well... bff and I don't want to hurt him.I know your probarly thinking typical teenage love affair but these things they don't happen to a girl like me ,help me I need an answer as soon as possible.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 05:50 AM

He's going to be hurt. That's something that he'll need to deal with. Unfortunately you can't just change the way you feel about someone. It's really hard for a relationship like this to work out, to be honest because he's going to feel tortured if he continues to spend time with you and you're feelings for each other aren't the same.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 30, 2009, 07:52 AM

,I seriously don't know what to do I mean he is my well... bff and I don't want to hurt him.
    Be honest with your pen pal, as he was being honest with you.
    These things they don't happen to a girl like me
    It has now, so handle yourself with honesty, and some compassion for your friends feelings. He will be hurt, but you don't need to be cruel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend dumped me and I don't know how to handle it! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I'm TOTALLY in love with my boyfriend tyler... well ex-bf. He and I were going out for a while and then about a week ago for no reason he broke up with me. I'm a mess and I'm losing all my friends because they say I'm to depressing to be around. I have NO IDEA what to do and I REALLY...

I'm In Love With A Girl And don't Know How To Handle It [ 2 Answers ]

So Im only 18 yers old go to independent studies high school. But they have sport teams in that schooling program. I joined the Varsity Volleyball team and have been getting along with all the girls there! Except for one. I love her smile Her big Brown eyes Her lips and the way...

Confused I really love him and I don't know how to handle it [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I dated for a year. Before we dated we knew each other for a year. Then dated. We broke up 5 months ago. While we were dating we loved each other a lot. He is not the type of boy just to say he loves a girl, he means what he says 99%. He was SO nice to me. He always took me how...

In love, but don't want to be too desperate. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, On March 14, 2007 I feel that I meet my soul mate, the love of my life.. we both meet online and he was really into me as well.. soon we decided to see each other for the 1st time on July 14- we would usually see each other every weekend after that but it had to be at night cause my...

In love with my best friend [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in love with my best friend. But he's dating another girl, and he keeps giving me signals that he likes me. Like he says things to me and stuff. But he's still with his girlfriend, nothing has every happened between us, and he's kind of like a player.

View more questions Search