Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eden69 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 03:17 AM
    It only gets hard when she moans
    I can get an erection, not a problem but it seems to be that during sex it sometimes goes a little limp :o Its not because I'm not enjoying it, I am, its just that I start to worry "Is my wife enjoying it to?" Its then my mind starts to wonder and then I start trying to hard to make it enjoyable and that's where I can't bring it back to life. Once my wife starts moaning and enjoying it then I get hard again and we both end with an orgasm. This limp problem isn't an issue though when we are having se Doggy Style. I don't know if this is because of the feeling of it or what. I know that the problem starts in my head but I just want to know that I'm either not the only person like it or that there are things that I can do mentally to stop this.

Its not causing any sexual problems yet but I want to put a stop to it now before/incase it does.

All feedback is welcome.

bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Jun 30, 2009, 01:33 PM

Because you start thinking about if she is enjoying it, things start to go "limp". Ask her, "does it feel good?" or "do you like it?" and she will respond. Or tell her that the moaning and knowing she is enjoying it, makes it REALLY good for you.
    She would probably Love to know how she turns you on.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 01:40 PM

OK,I'm a 37 year old woman,I would say I've had my share of sexual experiences..
    If the man I was with lost his erection or went a little soft,I never made an issues out of it,we took a break,and started touching and kissing again..
    I can only answer one part of your question,and that is that your not the only man this happens to..
    Mymama Posts: 76, Reputation: 10

Jun 30, 2009, 02:07 PM

Stop and start doing some foreplay. Foreplay is always good and might get you going again...
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jun 30, 2009, 08:13 PM

You know the answer to this question, this is very clearly in your head.

Right when you start worrying that she's enjoying herself you start to lose your erection.. so there is your answer! Stop worrying while you're have sex and just try to feel the sensations.. be confident and know that your woman thinks you're mighty sexy.. seems to me that she is very pleased..

Any woman that's able to orgasm every time during sex is a happy one I am sure
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2009, 12:15 AM
    The answer is to focus on her pleasure, not think about how she's feeling. If she's moaning then she must be having a good time, right? So enjoy yourself, ask her to moan a lot and have fun!
    Eden69 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 12:44 AM

All,

Thanks for the response. I'll try the "stop and try foreplay/kissing.touching etc" next time it happens. Ive got a book that helps with pleasures for him and her, so far the comments and techniques that they mention seem to be working. Again, thanks for the comments
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 1, 2009, 01:17 AM
    Clearly you are suffering from Performance Anxiety.
    Stop thinking so deeply and go with the flow of the moment..
    Communication is King, Ask your wife what she likes and act on it..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Washing machine moans intermittently [ 5 Answers ]

Washing machine has started to moan intermittently at the end of the fill cycle (noise lasts about 3 - 4 seconds). Prior to the washing machine the 2 toilets started intermittent moan on refill cycle - only one or the other, never both on same day. Understand the toilet problem relates to the ball...

Toilet moans when tank filling up so does washing machine [ 4 Answers ]

When you flush the toilet in the master bath the pipe sounds moan or vibration sound It also sounds the same when you fill the washing machine They are sort of back to back in the walls I think this started when they installed the new water heater I had two plumbers come and they changed...

View more questions Search