Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7six_seraph Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 12:32 AM
    Ragdoll cats?
    Hi, I am a cat lover and I was wondering about getting a ragdoll! Do they really go floppy and do they have any genetic problems that are comon for the breed?
    And what is the best way to go about finding a good breeder?
    piplup Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 12:42 AM

If you want to learn about any cat breed, I recommend watching Cats101 on Animal Planet. They tell you everything you need to know, from health issues to whether the're good with kids.I watch Dogs101, asuming they do the same on Cats101

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older cats ganging up on newer cats [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I have two 14 year old cats, I recently introduced two 4 year old sisters. We attempted to "introduce" them correctly. Over the last week or so, one of the older cats stalks and corners either of the younger cats with the other older cat joining in for good measure. The noise is terrifying....

Ragdoll cat [ 1 Answers ]

I just brought home a 4 year old ragdoll cat. I know that she is going to be scared, but she screams really loud whenever I walk in the room. Do you think I should take her to the vet and maybe have them give her some medicine to help calm her down? I have had cats all my life and have never had...

3 old cats vs the 3 new cats in the home [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there All, I've been in my apartment for awhile with my 3 cats. Now, my friend is moving in and bringing 3 more cats with her. While hers were still in their carriers, there was a lot of hissing and shackles raised. Friend's cats will be upstairs for awhile. We would like to know the time for...

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

View more questions Search