Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ya its g Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 11:44 PM
    On and off, real? Love or not.
    I started dating this guy in February and we were on good terms, I cheated on him at a party and we broke up. Be have been on and off for 6 months. We started talking again but then he stopped talking to me for another girl then stopped talking to her for me then me for her then we dated and he cheated on me with her and now there done and he came back to me. They don't talk at all and we are together every single day and he tells me how he wants to be with me and everything, we are on good terms, he is so different then he was the other times almost for the better. But it's hard for me to believe what he says cause I took him seriously 2 times and he let me down. I guess we are starting over.

But I don't know if I should stay with it and see if it turns out good or what?

And when we were talking about love he said do you think that I think you love me and I got the impression that he thinks I love him but why isn't he pushing me away?

HELP.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 30, 2009, 06:01 AM

Sounds like the two of you aren't really sure about your feelings for one another. Otherwise, you wouldn't have cheated and he wouldn't have gone talking to another girl.

I would say that he doesn't trust you like he did before you cheated on him. The trust is broken. I don't see how you can revive a relationship, unless BOTH of you are willing to work really hard at it.

I hope you learnt your lesson about cheating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think real love is? [ 31 Answers ]

I just want to hear everyone's opinions. To me is being completely selfless to that one person and to do anything to make that person happy.

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Love, is it real [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm thirteen and I have been mad about this lad for about a year, I kept telling myself it was just a stupid crush and that it would pass... I mean I have a boyfriend but I have recently started having feelings for this other lad again surely this means something... someone help! It hurts...

View more questions Search