Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anilsdbcisco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 10:32 PM
    Financial freedom
    Hai! M anil kumar singh my date of birth is 21-08-1984 date of timing 10 :00 am to 10;30 and I want to know when I got financial freedom
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 10:41 PM

Hi, anilsdbcisco!

Specifically what do you mean by "financial freedom" please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Freedom [ 7 Answers ]

I feel like I have no freedom and no life. I'm sixteen and I have never partied or gone clubbing before. I've never drank, done drugs, smoked, or had sex. I'm a good girl, and I want to keep it that way. The PROBLEM is my parents are so strict on me. I am taking an ACT PREP class and they are...

Freedom of movement [ 8 Answers ]

With the father not named on the birth certificate, but wanting to be involved after not being involved for 6 years, is there a way to insure freedom of movement, travel out of country, moving to another state, etc. Unsure of what steps he might take or his intentions.

To produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources [ 1 Answers ]

As a manager produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources to meet mediun to long trem objectives of the company

What is freedom? [ 11 Answers ]

Would the last man on earth be free? Does freedom and independence mean you are not dependent upon others for survival? If a master of slaves is dependent upon his slaves to do what he requires and needs to live... is he really free and independent?

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search