Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12106matthew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 07:13 PM
    Payne air conditioners
    Iwas told Payne air conditioning was made by carrier is that true. The cost of a 3 ton ground unit by payne. Estimate please
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 08:21 PM
    This is a question you need to ask the local HVAC companies,, as the material and labor cost are different in different cities, states,
    siberianair Posts: 360, Reputation: -4

Jun 30, 2009, 03:59 AM

Payne is one of carriers brands.. it is their lowest priced brand and mostly installed by new builders and small time local contractors.

As far as estimates that is a local thing. In my neck of the woods it might be a whole lot higher than say Idaho or Montana.
    ken flournoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 10:13 AM
    I have a Payne condenser model PA 13 NRO 48-J... can you tell me the ton size rating?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioners [ 4 Answers ]

Does it make a real economical difference a seer of 13 versus 14.5. Is Rheem classic 5 ton a good one?

Central Air conditioners [ 3 Answers ]

What are the top 3 brand names for air central air conditioners with 16 - 17.3 seers and what is the recommended price to pay with warranty, installation and programmable thermostat. We are in South Texas and need one ASAP. Ours is shot and we've had several estimates.

Hotel Air Conditioners [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know how to repair hotel Ac's? We have about 50 of our rooms blowing hot air and not cooling... anyone have any troubleshooting help for me? Thanks in advance!

Solar Air conditioners [ 1 Answers ]

HI All I am looking for a small solar powered AC unit which I could put in a small room (size 2 x 2 x 1.8 meters). This room is mainly made of glass and I am now using it as a storage room. The AC unit could replace one of the roof panels and I would prefer it to a modular type with little...

Goodman Air Conditioners [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody have an opinion on Goodman air conditioners,compared to Trane,Carrier, Quality,etc,etc? Thanks, Sam

View more questions Search