Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eastcoast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Baseball cards
    I have about 5000 baseball cards, most are from the 80s on up but there are some from the 70s. I know nothing about baseball cards I just always picked up a pack or two when I was out. I'm now 44 and need to try to sell them and I can not afford to get ripped off. I was told that cards from the 80s on up are not valuable and I find that hard to believe. Like I said I do have some from the 70s also. Most of my cards are in perfect condition but there are also some that are not.I sure would like to find somebody who knows about cards that would be willing to review mine and tell me if I have any valuable ones that should be graded in order to boost there value. Would greatly appreciate the help. I'm new. Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 06:06 PM

Hi, eastcoast!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question - what are the oldest cards that you have, please? I have a pretty extensive collection myself.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baseball cards value [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Cleveland Indians card set I would like to know how much they are worth.The first one is 1937 Larry Lajoie 2.1946 Jesse Burkett 3.1962 Bob Feller 4.1963 Elmer Flick 5.1969 Stan Coveleski 6.1970 Lou Boudreau 7.1972 Early Wynn 8. 1975 Earl Averill 9. 1976 BOb Lemon 10. 1977 Joe Sewell 11....

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

Value of baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

I just need to find out the value of these cards for my boys: Javy Lopez Upper deck first pitch Kevin Millwood topps 405 John Russell DonRuss 90 Joe Boever topps 627 Phil Niekro donruss 82 John Smoltz/P upper deck 44 Tommy Greene 09'score 1990 Rookie Ryan Klesko Score Select Rookie...

Baseball Cards [ 2 Answers ]

How much are my old baseball cards worth

View more questions Search