Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peterturner1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 04:26 AM
    Change case in MS Works
    I have created a document in MS Works in capitals but now need to convert to lower case, is this possible?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 14, 2006, 05:34 AM
    Not sure, but what you can try is pressing Ctrl+A to select the whole document. Then going to the Format menu and selecting Font and see if there is a lower case option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ms works database to ms works spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Have tried copy/paste but I get a message stating "make sure the destination area is as large as the info you wish to paste" .Anyone help please?

Fan works but light doesn't. Fixed and now the light works but fan doesn't [ 9 Answers ]

While I was at college somehow my fan stopped working. There is absolutely no explination from anybody but my mom did get a replacement so I didn't care too much. The fan has a ground from the mount(copper), ground from the middle of the fan(copper), a hot for the light(blue), hot for the...

Do I have a case? [ 9 Answers ]

My son and I have same first, middle, and last names. I found in his papers a correspondence from a law firm near Chicago sent to him at his place of employment about court judgements concerning me. They were faxed and on some used work order paper lying around the shop. My son is an auto mechanic....

Civil Case [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend was recently killed by a drunk habitual offender with a long criminal record, driving 60 miles an hour on 25 mile residential street. The DA has offered a plea, he will only be facing 75 months if accepted (nothing for all the heartache he has caused). Can the family file a civil...

Do I have a case? [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try to keep this short... Last May, I signed a rental lease with my girlfriend at the time. We were both working and agreed on the usual 50/50 split of all expenses. Four days after moving in together, she quit her job. She was on an experimental treatment for a thyroid condition and the...

View more questions Search