Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tsukasa9989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 03:30 PM
    I have a lot of girlfriend problems (wide variety).
    Im 21 my girlfriend calls her ex's on a daily basis. Or they call her. They spend up to 6 hrs on the phone. She constantly runs to her PC to see if anyone is online. All of her msn friends are ex's. I feelthat she hates me everyday. She hates her weight. I really don't thinkshe loves me anymore and I'm becoming an emotional wreck over this. She plays videogames and I'm sitting right beside her with tears streaming down my face because of all of this. I don't want to break up with her. I love her way too much...
    PLEASE HELP!! fu
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Jun 29, 2009, 03:41 PM

Oh deary me, my heart goes out to you...

Ditch her.
    Find someone who's worth your time.
    Don't let her insecuritys become your burdens when she's not bothered about yours.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 04:41 PM

You're the dummy sitting there allowing this bad treatment. Stop crying, and just leave her to her world, and you go find something else to do.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jun 29, 2009, 06:56 PM

Listen to everyone's advice this chick is not worth your time.. she sounds like a loser
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 07:15 PM

Seems like she cares about her exes more than you. Talking on the phone with them all day and being on the computer with them are not good signs and your better off without her.

You might love her but this isn't a healthy relationship and sometimes you have to let love go. You deserve to be happy and right now she is bringing you down and turning you into a miserable person.

I just wonder have you ever talked to her about this? However, I don't think it would make a differences because she sounds like she is hooked on her exes.

Do what is right for you!
    Tsukasa9989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 02:12 PM
    Actually no I have not talked to her about it. She's very fussy when it comes to her exs. They are like "friends" to her. Ive seen some really pathedic guys in my days but I've also seen her open the webcam conversation with one of them and he was jackin off on the cam. I walked in and seen it she quickly closed the conversation. But she didn't intice this guy I saw the last 4 lines of words exchanged on the screen. But I still love her without a doubt. How can I make this work? She is my happiness. My whole world.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa9989 View Post
    Ive seen some really pathedic guys in my days but ive also seen her open the webcam conversation with one of them and he was jackin off on the cam. I walked in and seen it she quickly closed the convo.
    Um what

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa9989 View Post
    But she didnt intice this guy i saw the last 4 lines of words exchanged on the screen.
    Oh well then that makes it all better.

You're wasting time with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend has a lot going on and needs a break [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend just lost her job (circuit city closed) and she's really stressed out about it. She's worried about money, and everything. She has told me that she gives everyone attitude when she's stressed out but doesn't mean to. It just comes out. I have tried to be there for her by doing...

I'm 14 and I have a lot of problems! [ 40 Answers ]

I hate life... my 7 year old little brother has a tumor in his brain stem and will probably die... my 12 year old little brother is abused by my real mom... and he's a jerk to me! My dad is always mad... he has anger management issues... if he gets mad he will hit me.. my step mom is only 15 years...

A room 8.5m long and 4.5m wide is surrounded by a balcony 2m wide. Find the area [ 1 Answers ]

A room 8.5m long and 4.5m wide is surrounded by a balcony 2m wide. Find the area occupied by the balcony

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

Husband has a lot of problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have been married for 10 years and watched my husband go through rehabs time and time again. In sept he was put on probation. He is an alcoholic and a drug user. He goes on binges and stays gone for days at a time and spends a lot of money. On his probation he is not supposed to drink or do...

View more questions Search