Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hertzog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Penis infection of some kind
    Hi, my penis is extremely itchy and underneath the foreskin a yellowish substance with an unpleasant ouder is constantly being released. I also have small red spots on the head under the skin. Please any suggestions for treatment would be apreciated.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jun 29, 2009, 07:06 PM

You need to go to the doctors.. sounds like you have an STD or something
    MYDEARFRIEND Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2009, 04:56 AM

You might have a yeast infection or you are not cleaning under your foreskin well enough. If it persists go see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis infection? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there I think I have an infection to my Penis, just to point out I have never had sex I am still a virgin. I have some yellow/white dots (like even flakes) appearing on my penis on the surface, not on the actual head but just underneath there. It never hurts and I have never had...

Cut on Penis (Infection) [ 12 Answers ]

I was masturbating, when I noticed a stinging pain, I than noticed I had a little bit of dry blood on my fingers. It wasn't a lot and had stopped bleeding, it was coming from that little bit that joins the foreskin to the penis. I struggled to really see any wound but it was a little red. I...

Penis infection [ 1 Answers ]

Okay to first start things of I'm a virgin. The problem that I have is that I have these white bumps kind of looks like pimps around the head and also small bumps on the head. Can anyone tell me how I can cure this?

Penis Infection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me as I don't no as wots wrong with my penis, it started feeling itch and I itched it and then the next day the forsking tip got very dry and had some white stuff on it and when I tried pulling the forskin it got very painful and I got small cuts which wer burning and under the...

Penis Infection? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok here's the story... this probably started a day after masturbation 4 weeks back... at first the tip of my foreskin got very very dry/red... after a week or two this passed and my foreskin went back to normal... but... the head of my penis under the foreskin looks a little red on the sides... and...

View more questions Search