Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CurrySexii17 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 01:29 PM
    Is he cheating on me?
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months now. We use to get alone well, but lately we've been arguing about the smallest things. We use spend time together but now we spend time every now and then. We also use to chat on the phone for hours and now we talk but just not as much. An then the other day he broke up with me because of this big argument but he hurried and apologized to me and we got back together. I feel like its someone else but when I ask he tells me I'm worrying myself too much and that he won't do that to me. I really don't know what to do because I really like him and I don't want him to do anything to hurt me but if he doesn't want me because he feels someone else is better I don't want to waste any time! What do I do? :confused:
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 01:33 PM

He may not be cheating on you. This could simply be the calm after the storm. When you find someone new, the passion runs SO deeply that it burns like fire. But sooner or later, that fire will dim. This is normal.

Do you still love him? If so, fight for this relationship. Talk to your school counselor, or see a private counselor and get to the bottom of why the relationship has 'gone stale'
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 01:33 PM

It dosen't really matter if he's cheating on you anymore. The point is, you don't trust his word. Without trust, there's no relationship.

If you don't think that he can earn back your trust, then don't the suffering and end the relationship.
    area51Nmore Posts: 19, Reputation: -5

Jun 29, 2009, 01:36 PM

OK the first few munths is like all fun and games rite then it seems like your going threw heck but then you will think he is the only one for you then you will start going on dates movies,dinner that kind of stuff it sounds like your goinng threw the same thing I went threw if he was loving enough to come back I don't think he would be cheating on you but just trying to figure out if everything will be OK

Jun 29, 2009, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    he may not be cheating on you. this could simply be the calm after the storm. when you find someone new, the passion runs SO deeply that it burns like fire. but sooner or later, that fire will dim. this is normal.

do you still love him? if so, fight for this relationship. talk to your school councellor, or see a private councellor and get to the bottom of why the relationship has 'gone stale'
    Yes I love him

Jun 29, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by area51Nmore View Post
    ok the first few munths is like all fun and games rite then it seems like your goin threw heck but then you will think he is the only one for you then yall will start going on dates movies,dinner that kinda stuff it sounds like your goinng threw the same thing i went threw if he was loving enough to come back i dont think he would be cheating on you but just trying to figure out if everything will be ok
    I hope so because when he broke up with me I was so shocked I didn't even respond back but he came right back and I do like I'm fighting for no reason in this relationship but I do feel that he loves me I just don't want to be somebody else

Jun 29, 2009, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by area51Nmore View Post
    ok the first few munths is like all fun and games rite then it seems like your goin threw heck but then you will think he is the only one for you then yall will start going on dates movies,dinner that kinda stuff it sounds like your goinng threw the same thing i went threw if he was loving enough to come back i dont think he would be cheating on you but just trying to figure out if everything will be ok
    I hope so because when he broke up with me I was so shocked I didn't even respond back but he came right back and I do like I'm fighting for no reason in this relationship but I do feel that he loves me I just don't want it to be somebody else

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating on msn [ 5 Answers ]

Heyy, thanks for looking.. well here goes is there any software on the internet were I can spy on my girl friends msn convos on my computer.. I know it's a invasion of provacy but I think she might be cheating.. u got to find out some way right? I don't want to ask her just in case she's not an...

Do you think he's cheating on me? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together since my freshman year in high school (I am now a junior). I've come to respect, look up to, and love him very much. I tell him anything and everything. From what happened that day, to what's on my mind. I have given this kid every inch of me since day one. I...

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

I know he is cheating on me [ 4 Answers ]

My man and just got back together after a 6 year breakup we were young back then but I loved him then and I am deeper in love with him now back then we broke up because he had anothere girlfriend. And this time it hurts so bad because my gut tell me that he is still cheating on me I just can't...

Is He Cheating? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband have only been married for 3 months now, but we have been together for 2 years and we have a baby on the way. But I think that he is cheating on me. I have confronted him about it, but all he says is that he isn't. The usual thing that someone who would be cheating would say....

View more questions Search