gffrtay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 06:03 AM
    Yeast infections
    Can schederma cream be used to treat yeast infections
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 07:11 PM

Hi, gffrtay!

Until someone comes along to personally address your question, you might want to click on the following search.

Yeast Infection Treatments Schederma Cream - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeast infections? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay.. im14 and I don't have itching or burning of urination, but I have a white/ yellow discharge.. I'm pritty shure it's a yeast infection.. but the problem is how do I tell me mom? I'm really skared.. I don't want to go to the doctor I have a male doc. And he freaks me out.. my mom has tried to...

Yeast infections [ 31 Answers ]

Hey guys got a problem. My fiancé says that she is getting "yeasty" not long after we have had sex. The last few times we've had sex, I made sure to get extra special clean, but she says it happens again. I've been to a doctor to have some test done on me, but he says I'm clean. What are we...

Yeast infections [ 2 Answers ]

What is most common cause of a yeast infection?

Yeast Infections? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had this yeast infection for a long time. I have tried monistat two times, I've tried going to my physician and getting medicine. NOTHING WORKS!! I think it's a curse, I want to know do you have any adivse on how I should go about getting rid of it.

Yeast infections [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get a yeast infection, what are some ways of preventing it, and can condoms cause a yeast infection?

View more questions Search