Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayazbasha111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 05:46 AM
    Cisco 851w router ios
    Can anybody tell where it is available apart from the cisco site.I have checked at cisco but he kept all files locked. Help
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Jun 29, 2009, 06:40 AM

Follow the link at the top right of the Cisco home page to login or register if you have not done so.

Your IOS download for the 851 Series Router is here: Cisco.com Login Page
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 7, 2009, 01:51 PM
    Be aware that a maintenance/support contract (SMARTNet) is normally required to get access to ongoing IOS releases. If this rubs you the wrong way, have a look at Adtran router products. And no, I don't work for Adtran, I just find the company is a better value and much less hassle to interact with than Cisco for small to medium business applications.
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 09:12 AM

even better value for the class:

Juniper Networks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restore ios on cisco 800 series router [ 1 Answers ]

Please can anyone help with this problem: I accidentally erase the flash on cisco 871 router, though I have a back for the ios but I have not been able to restore it back because the router has no ip address. Have tried restoring with tftp server but without ip address given to router the tftp...

Setting up DSL with router and Cisco IP phone? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, I need help. I currently have DSL at my house but now my boss is sending home a router and a Cisco IP phone and I am not sure how to hook it up. They tried to explain but I do better with graphs or detailed explanations as to what specific wire goes to what jack. Can anyone help me? Here...

Cisco router and Win2003 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've a big problem and I hope that someone can help me, I've the win2003 server, with DHCP,DNS,RIS,RRAS... etc configured and Two NIC cards, one for the Lan and one for the Wan and I've a static IP address from my ISP. The problem is I've an ADSL line for internet configured on...

View more questions Search