Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tony1097 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 02:16 AM
    What is notification of risk
    Looking at a company profile and found that 1st and 2nd notification of risk have been served, what is this?
    Wildsporty Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 29, 2009, 07:55 AM

A notification of risk is a requirement that when a security breach has happened and personal information has been compromised the company must post a written notification of risk. If there are two that means they have had two security breaches.

Shirley

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Notification [ 1 Answers ]

I have Outlook Express. Is there a way to receive a notification when new emails arrive?

Public notification [ 8 Answers ]

Can a police department put a level 2 sex offender on the news, in the newspaper, on the radio and treat them as a level 3?

WGA notification while starting [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can any tell me how to disable WGA notification in XP

Levy without notification [ 3 Answers ]

Colorado Child Support Enforcement has levied my bank account, but never sent me a notice that I had a balance due. Is this legal? I thought they were required to send a bill and a demand for payment prior to seizing assets. They have my current address and phone number. There is no excuse for...

H1B consular notification & SS tax [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently on OPT and have a H1 approved. Since I was in India (for a month after I did my masters from a US university) when the petition was filed, the lawyers filed for a consular notification and without change of status. Does that mean I would need to start paying SS and medicare taxes...

View more questions Search