Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2009, 11:38 AM

Your kidding right? Don't break NC. Stay on the path as something's you can't make right, and its not worth it to.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 03:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by carlson92 View Post
    That email too i remember she said that i play games with her like tricks and stuff which is not true. Should i send her a email to make it right? My friends recommend that i should cause playing games is a really bad thing. Should i guys?
    NO you shouldn't FULL STOP. Don't you want the pain to start disappearing!!

Be honest with yourself , are you just wanting to do this to regain some sort of contact??
    carlson92 Posts: 86, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2009, 11:29 PM

No. Just thought of getting things right but all right then I'll maintain the NC I'm doing now then.

Haven't made any contact and continuing NC for 2 weeks and running.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 03:52 PM

Okay, glad to see you made the right choice, add her e-mail address to SPAM because that's exactly what those piece of crap e-mails are
    sexygirlsimpson Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 03:59 PM
    Hi. I have been it situations like this many of times. You only need to play it cool and maybe even try forget about her for a while. She may come to you first. If not don't bombard her just say the occasional hi. Trust me girls love a cool guy and even the chase of one.

Jul 9, 2009, 01:58 AM

Okay, glad to see you made the right choice, add her e-mail address to SPAM because that's exactly what those piece of crap e-mails are
    I did it last week. Followed most of your NC rule. :) I'm glad myself. :)

hi. I have been it situations like this many of times. You only need to play it cool and maybe even try forget about her for a while. She may come to you first. If not don't bombard her just say the occasional hi. Trust me girls love a cool guy and even the chase of one.
    Rate this Answer
    Yeah. I realised it last few days. :D Thanks for your advice. :) In fact I barely think of her, just occasional since I see her everyday in school.

Jul 10, 2009, 06:51 AM

Just an update. My school's summer holiday has just started today all of a sudden as it suppose to start next week. That doesn't matter. I just say that I won't be seeing my ex for the summer holiday or maybe just 2 to 3 times hang out with mutual friends, but I did not say bye to her or have a great holiday or whatever when school ends and I just leave home.

I wonder. Did I do the right thing? As I'm carrying out this NC rule now. I'm just not sure. My best friend asked me whether I said bye to her, I told him I didn't and I actually felt abit bad as I know she still do care for me despite all her action like blocking me in msn and more. Then my best friend said I should have at least said bye or something like that. Again, did I do the right thing?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2009, 06:53 AM

You do the right thing by worrying about yourself, not someone who has made it clear they no longer want you in their life. Stop caring about her feelings and deal with your own.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Jul 10, 2009, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by carlson92 View Post
    Just an update. My school's summer holiday has just started today all of a sudden as it suppose to start next week. That doesn't matter. I just say that i won't be seeing my ex for the summer holiday or maybe just 2 to 3 times hang out with mutual friends, but i did not say bye to her or have a great holiday or whatever when school ends and i just leave home.

I wonder. Did i do the right thing? as i'm carrying out this NC rule now. I'm just not sure. My best friend asked me whether i said bye to her, i told him i didn't and i actually felt abit bad as i know she still do care for me despite all her action like blocking me in msn and more. Then my best friend said i should have atleast said bye or something like that. Again, did i do the right thing?
    Stop doubting yourself. Stick with your decision of remaining in NC. You worry too much about satisfying her, and want to be the good guy. You are the good guy when you respect that she ended this, and you are giving her what she asked for.

Jul 10, 2009, 07:37 AM
    Thank you very much. :) Just want to know that's all. I'll update here when anything happens. :)

Carrying out NC since 29 June.

Jul 11, 2009, 08:00 AM

Ok. Just a quick update. Tomorrow, just saying that my sis and I are going to watch my best friend's football match before he leaves to excel his career in football in another county and is probably is his last game before he leave and as his best friend I must watch it. My sis who knows everything that is happened between my ex girlfriend and me is a good friend to her, just asked my ex if she can tell her mom to give us a lift, she said no problem and she had asked her mom to come to my house to give my sis and I a lift to the match. She is coming along with her cousin, which is my friend as well with my sis and I to watch the match. (detail helps :) ) Btw, her mom maybe know about me and her.
    So I suppose that I just stay cool and calm and act like everything is normal, right?
    Expert

Jul 11, 2009, 09:09 AM

Since you got into this, I supposed you can be civilized about it.

Jul 11, 2009, 09:45 PM

Everything went smooth. :) Just updating.
    Expert

Jul 12, 2009, 07:29 AM

Goes to show what you can do when you put your mind to it.

Details please?

Jul 12, 2009, 08:37 AM

Well erm... ended is her dad who pick my sis, my friend and I up from my house. And I don't think her dad about me and his daughter(me ex), and I think only the mom know. So all of us when with her cousin and her little bro as well with her dad there. I acted normal, being polite with her dad, chatting with her dad but did not talking to her at all. I actually remained quite cool and calm throughout the time we had watching my best friend's game. Maybe I'm going through this NC rule that I don't actually feel whatever when she just like while waiting for the game or break time in between, she suddenly just bring her little bro and her cousin to the playground to chill there. I didn't even want to take notice at her if she looks at me or whatever, although no doubt, I still like her from the bottom of my heart.
    Talked with her dad a lot about football that's all. Ended when they have to go, I just play my part or being polite by saying bye to my ex's family, all of them except her said bye... and her father even before he leaves, he patted me at the back and said bye instead of just bye. (Detail helps, haha)
    Basically, my ex and I kept our distance, occasionally we look at each other without the other one noticing. For me, my sis just tells me when she looks at me. Which I have no idea why.
    I made it very detail. :) It seems pretty long, sorry. :)
    Expert

Jul 12, 2009, 09:20 AM

Glad everyone had a good time, that's the thing. Back to NC.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2009, 07:16 PM

Glad it worked out in good favor, next time thought, I would take public transportation instead of asking my ex's parents

Jul 12, 2009, 10:44 PM

My sis just asked without my permission. Lol. Yeah, glad it went well. Back to NC and will update more here if there's any.

Jul 13, 2009, 01:49 AM

I rather ask now then later. I just got this question roaming for a couple of days. Even if I heal, will she be able to heal? Cause I just don't feel she would heal. You get what I mean? Can't describe in detail of the question but that's basically what I think.
    Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 04:49 AM

She will if she wants to. I'm sure she will get her own life and be happy, if she wants to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fixing a sluggish toilet seemingly without a vent [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering about the best way to fix a sluggish toilet. This toilet has never flushed well. We often have to pour a bucket of water down it to get it to flush completely. When I look into the joist space under this toilet, I don't see any vent connected to it. In the photo...

Seemingly Unfair Judicial Treatment in Washington State [ 7 Answers ]

I am in an active Law Suit over a property I bought several years ago. The Seller claims he never signed the Warranty Deed (in front of a notary, no less.) His interrogatories contradict his complaint. (in my favor.) Anyway, he has FREE representation through Seattle University Catholic Law School....

Hurt after a seemingly one-night-stand! [ 6 Answers ]

Right.. this might sound stupid.. but I am really hurt because of a girl who I met two weeks before! In a club: I baught her drinks and we started talking.. it was really nice time I had with her... I ended up in her place and we did it... in the morning we were talking nice romantic things and I...

Red Bumps On Legs For Seemingly No Reason [ 6 Answers ]

About three hours ago, I noticed that my legs were feeling a bit strange, but didn't really think much of it. Then, about an hour later, I noticed that the strange feeling had turned into a bit of pressure. I checked my legs to find red bumps all over them. The sized of the bumps range from very...

Impossible situation [ 12 Answers ]

Impossible situation I’m 19 and recently moved back in with my mother after being away at college for 2 years. Although I was aware that my brother was suffering from depression and had missed a year of school before I left, the situation has become increasingly difficult. He has now missed 3...

View more questions Search