Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celticfan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mylukup View Post
    well, i know SHE should expect it not to last long, it's your first time. so the weight is more on her than on you simply because she's experienced. right? all i can say is relax, don't act nervous and know that you deserve understanding and patience. if she can't do that for you then that's a good sign of what type of person she is...in a way. practice makes perfect......most of the time.
    My girlfriend is actually a virgin as well but she does understand that I won't last long. We've decided because our wedding is going to be on Christmas day to wait until the honeymoon:)

Thanks everyone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

19 year old virgin.what to do? [ 36 Answers ]

well here's the deal I'm a 19 year old male and I'm a virgin. Its completely my choice(ive turned down sex more times than anybody I know). I'm an atheist so this has nothing to do with any sort of religion, I just want something more than a quick you know. I've only dated one person...

19 year old male virgin [ 15 Answers ]

OK I am 19 years old and I am still a virgin and I feel like a freak... the only thing is that no one knows I am. Everyone thinks I have had sex multiple times and probably wouldn't believe me if I told them otherwise... this makes it hard for me to actually have sex because I feel that I'm just...

22 year old VIRGIN. [ 12 Answers ]

Ok... First and foremost, I would like to start with the fact that I am not a stickler. I have kissed guys, had some sexual experiences, but have yet to "Do the Deed". I guess it could stem from the conclusion that I am not very comfortable being naked around someone other than a doctor or in the...

Being a 23-and-a-half year old male virgin. [ 16 Answers ]

... help? I feel I should elaborate. I don't think I'm particularly ugly. I'm not exactly a male model, though, but few of us are. I'm a bit on the overweight side, but not morbidly so. I'm a university graduate (Law), bilingual, well read, and undertaking postgraduate study. The problem is,...

20 year old male with 17 year old female in Ohio [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who is 20 and the had sex with a 17 year old girl and her mom called the cops and supposedly filed a missing persons report but she wasn't gone for 24 hours . I called her mom and she said that the girl had admitted to them having sex and took her to the hospital and the found semen...

View more questions Search