Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chopinfan Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2009, 08:39 PM

Wow that's amazing it must have taken a long time no offense at all. I'm just thinking in levels. That's very intresting though I think being just an orchestra director is a major accomplishment. Oh and yes I wolud! To answer your question.
    Thank you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 08:45 PM

Okay, let's figure out the things that we could do here.

Here are some things that I can think of:

Write a song together that you could actually hear on the Internet and be able to play on your piano.

Compose a piece of piano music together that you'll be able to hear on the Internet and also be able to play.

Learn some additional things about music theory, history and nomenclature of it.

What do you think? Are there particular things that you would like to do here?

Thanks!
    Chopinfan Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2009, 08:48 PM

I really like music theory and history that would be very fun. I'll have to be going know but I'll be back on tomorrow.

Thank you so much Clough!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 08:52 PM

Okay, I'll "see" you later then!

I hope that you have a very pleasant sleep and sweet dreams! :)

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which piano course is really effective? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm learning to play a keyboard. And I'm learning by myself... but I would like to buy some course to continue my studies at home. I have good computer to use a DVD or CD room. I did a search in the internet and have thousands of books, CD, DVD, magazines, etc….and I don’t know how to choose The...

Upright Piano [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the value of an Adam Schaaf 1905 upright piano?

Age of a piano [ 4 Answers ]

I have inherited an Adam Schaaf piano from my grandparents. The number on the insied is 52747. I was wandering if any one could tell me the age of this paino.

Piano Types [ 3 Answers ]

Right now I have a Williams Symphony Digital Piano, but in the future I plan on getting an acoustic piano. What should I look for when buying an acoustic? Does the brand matter?

Learning the Piano [ 9 Answers ]

Can one of those portable keyboards be used to learn the piano. If so, which one would you recommend?

View more questions Search