Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julious3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Double coverage
    I have job inserance for my two kids and I , and my Ex wife has med-i-cal for them to can she do that
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 28, 2009, 12:52 PM

Sure she can. However one policy wioll be considered the primary and one the secondary. Claims need to be made against the primary first, anything unpaid by the primary can then be submitted to the secondary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Double medical insurance coverage [ 7 Answers ]

Is it illegal to have double coverage medical insurance. For example; can one person have two Kaiser plans so they don't have to pay any copays?

Double fixture tee or double sanitary tee? [ 14 Answers ]

For DWV on a single vanity to double vanity conversion. Which to use? Double sanitary: http://images.grainger.com/images/products/small/SMALL-1WHU8.JPG Double fixture: http://images.grainger.com/images/products/1CNT8.JPG

Will I get coverage? [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had health insurance for 2 years now and had to go to the Doctor a few months ago because I was having issues with my menstrual cycle. End's up, I have fibroids that need to be removed. I just got married last month so now I will have insurance. Will I be able to get surgery to have the...

The double double standard? Or is it quadruple. [ 12 Answers ]

G'day all, Its been getting exciting around here lately and I like it. Keep it up. Nothing like an election year to get the argumentative juices flowing. Most of us have been here a while now and I think we all pretty much know where one another stands. There are those of us who aren't too...

View more questions Search