Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yankeeBilly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Need to find 80's rock song
    I'm looking for an 80's rock song that I had played in a band in the middle 80's .Its not a punk , new wave , or metal song . Part of the lyrics are : " I'm addicted baby , its plain to see . Your love , has got a hold on me " . " I'm addicted baby , it's a natural fact . ___ ____ ,
    Could ever do me like that . You come on like an angel , so cool and discreet . Your movin' through the crowd , with every boy that you meet . If anyone can help me with this I would be forever grateful . Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 12:21 PM

Leroux Louisiana's - Addicted Lyrics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a song from my childhood late 70's early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me find a R&B song from my childhood which was the late 70's early 80's I only know partial lyrics to the song and I'm not sure who sang it I'm not even sure of the name of the song but I'm hoping someone will recognize the lyrics so here it goes: Sunrise start a brand...

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

Trying to find name of an 80's techno/ dance song [ 3 Answers ]

(from what I can remember) It has no words in it, except a voice whispering "Al-ways..." every couple of minutes with the sound of wind(?) or waves(?) like a "swoosh" behind it. The beat would stop for a couple of seconds when you heard that, and then would start again. It's not a typical fast...

Early 80's Rock Song [ 5 Answers ]

The song is sung by a heavy metal band. It includes a line about airwaves and radio. It is about 6 minutes long, has an amazing guitar intro and middle 8. Help

Early 80's rock song [ 2 Answers ]

Rock song from probably 1979-82, chorus of guys singing "na na na naa na na na" going up to the 4th na then back down again, then 2 guitar notes, then chorus again in rising octaves. I know it's not Steam, J Geils, Journey, Eagles, Kaiser Chiefs. Probably some obscure band, but a good song played...

View more questions Search