Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    potntprod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 02:04 AM
    Heart Attack, No Insurance
    Every couple weeks or so, my heart slows down and start pounding really hard in my chest. Sometimes it happens in the day; my hands and feet get numb and tingly, and sometimes they shake. The worst attacks are at night. Some have awaken me. My heart pound extremely hard and slow. I get nautious and then a really bad headache. It is extremely painful and scary. Many have told me to see a doctor, but I do not have health insurance and I cannot afford it. I have three jobs and none offer insurance benefits. I have had these attacks for over a year now. I quit drinking and smoking cigars, but the attacks continued. I don't know what to do.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2009, 02:51 AM

Go to an ER they are mandated to treat those without ins. When you check in let them know you have no ins. Sounds like you may need a pacemaker. I am not a doctor and am not diagnosing you just giving you an idea what it could be.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 05:02 AM

If you are in the US, go to the ER or out clinic of a publicly funded hospital, they are required to see anyone regardless of ability to pay. No one in the US is refused medical care for lack of ability to pay.
    Also check with the local health department to see if their may be clinics available.

Also check with your local church, some of the larger have clinics available on a part time basis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heart Attack Or stroke [ 3 Answers ]

I was just trying to find out what is the signs of a heart attack or stroke?my woman gets weekness in her right arm and a couple of her fingers.and she don't be in any uncomfortable postions for this to occur.it comes out of no where?could this be signs of heart attack or stroke and if so what...

Heart attack due to plasma donation [ 1 Answers ]

Can donaiting plasma lead to a heart attack

Heart attack [ 4 Answers ]

I had a heart attack 10-11 years ago. Angiography taste showed 100% blockage of LAD. The EF is 30% now which was 25% before. Lower vantricle disfunctioning. BP is noral 120/80. I am aged 55,6',70kg and technically qualified. And working in office. I simply take medicines.Cardiologist...

Heart attack [ 3 Answers ]

Dear friends, I received a heart attack in October of 06. I own my own business. Two question---Since I am not divorced yet, is my soon to be ex responsible for the doctor bills? And since it affected my income drastically , how would that effect my support and spousal payments? I am in New...

I keep find I'm going to have a heart attack [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me put my mind at rest :'(

View more questions Search