Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animalloverme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 01:48 AM
    What does it mean
    Hello I am in 3 or 4 month relationship with a guy and have this problem. The guy has no idea how to handle me I mean when I get angry he gets angry when I try to make him jealous he tries it too with a girl I don't like and he knows that I don't like her.When I get moody he gets moody . I mean the guy wants to compete with me in all the things even like with the stupid things like it was me who saw our friend first . What does it mean and how to handle it .
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2009, 02:55 AM

Not to sound crude. Stop playing games! This relationship won't make it if you play these games!
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2009, 03:00 AM

What ages are you both?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2009, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by animalloverme View Post
    hello i am in 3 or 4 month relationship with a guy and have this problem. The guy has no idea how to handle me i mean

when i get angry he gets angry
    It is possible that you are setting the tone and he is merely reacting

when i try to make him jealous he tries it too with a girl i dont like and he knows that i dont like her.
    So what benefit and purpose does it serve to try and get him jealous, especially when you KNOW that will be his next step. Why put yourself in that position?

When i get moody he gets moody .
    I am not a moody person but I know when people get moody my mood does tend to reflect back on their mood, It is only natural that people that are together are going to end up in basically the same mood.

I mean the guy wants to compete with me in all the things even like with the stupid things like it was me who saw our friend first .
    I don't see it as competing he could simply be trying to get you to see your behavior by putting it back at you.

What does it mean and how to handle it .
    It means fix your behavior and STOP PLAYING GAMES.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 12:34 PM
    Originally Posted by animalloverme
    What does it mean and how to handle it .
    It means fix your behavior and STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Had to spread the rep, but that was a great answer, so I will go with it too.
    firefly07 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 12:48 PM

Wow.. that must be annoying... lol.
    But I think your taking this the wrong way.
    As people said above, when your moody or angry, it tends to make an atmosphere.

With the whole jelous thing, if a guy gets jelous, they feel insecure and worried that the person they love is going to leave them, so they do it back to make you feel the same way they do.

Again, as said above, you need to stop playing games with him and maybe sit down and talk to him rather then referring to the net for answers... as we can't actually see what's going on.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2009, 01:43 PM
    hello i am in 3 or 4 month relationship with a guy and have this problem. The guy has no idea how to handle me i mean when i get angry he gets angry when i try to make him jealous he tries it too with a girl i dont like and he knows that i dont like her.When i get moody he gets moody . I mean the guy wants to compete with me in all the things even like with the stupid things like it was me who saw our friend first . What does it mean and how to handle it .
    First I am surprised this relationship has lasted 3 or 4 months.

Why is it that you feel that you are the only one that has the right to have these feelings.

And if I were you I would quit trying to be the one that is always right.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 02:13 PM

I am unsure of what you expect from him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search