Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hippowife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 01:17 AM
    Luxaire status light flashes 8 times
    We have a Luxaire heating and cooling system that has been a nightmare from day one. Our model # is G2FD060H24A. Recently, we lost power (due to a storm) while the a/c was on and when the power came back on the unit runs outside but the blower does not come on. We pulled the front off and the control board has a status light that is flashing 8 times. What does this message mean? We have checked the fuse on the control board and it looks fine. I HATE THIS SYSTEM - have had it 8 years (put in new by a "professional") and have had it repaired 10 times! HELP ME! :mad:
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 02:36 AM
    Look on the back of the access panel for a wiring diagram and a legend of the flashes/blink codes.
    dac122 Posts: 463, Reputation: 17

Jun 28, 2009, 06:09 AM

Some Luxaires had a White Rodgers controller, with the codes printed right on it. Their website also has diagnostic flow charts. Post back if you get nowhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman evron furnace flashes five times [ 4 Answers ]

My coleman furnace will ignite and run for a few minutes and then the flame will go out and will kick on several times.It flashes five times.The furnace says a gas valve energized with no call for heat.What does this mean and how do I fix the problem Thank you

Red light continually flashes 4 times [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Nordyne furnace that is trying to ignite. It goes through start cycle but igniter doesn't glow. Makes three attempts then faults, sending fault code "4 blinks of red light. What is fault?

Coleman Gas furnace, light flashes 4 times [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Coleman Evcon gas furnace and the green light flashes four times. Instructions say 'limit cycling'. I replaced the limit switch but it didn't help - still flashes four times. The unit lights but the blower doesn't come on and it doesn't shut down. Could the new switch be bad or...

Propane Furnace won't start no pilot light red light flashes 3 times [ 6 Answers ]

My propane furnace G6RC has no visible flame and the red light either stays on or flashes 3 times in a row and then the furnace shuts off and tries to restart

View more questions Search