Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tykemo73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 01:12 AM
    EtG testing
    I drank one 3.2% beer Thursday night at 8:30 pm with dinner. After drinking I found out I may have to take urine test Monday at 9:30 am. Since finding out that I may be tested I have been exercising and drinking tons of water and cranberry juice. I was wondering if the one beer will show up on the EtG test?
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jun 28, 2009, 01:33 AM

You drank a 3.2 beer? Man how can you stand that stuff? No, you have nothing to worry about, I used to be a probation officer who did drug/alch testing and you will be clear by that time. They say that an EtG can detect alcohol in the urine for up to 80 hours and the test is 85 hours later with a small initial amount with a low percent alcohol beverage.

By the way, have you heard about this. I got it from a U.S. government website:

"A widely-used urine test, utilized by drug-testing laboratories to detect alcohol consumption, may be too inaccurate to be reliable, according to an advisory issued by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
    The EtG (Ethyl Glucuronide) test, which has recently come into popular use by many laboratories, is too sensitive to distinguish between actual alcohol consumption and exposure to small amounts of alcohol found in many household and personal hygiene products, the advisory said."
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 05:12 AM

I will agree, heck 3.2 beer, you may as well drink diet Dr Pepper

But one beer, that long, should be nothing to worry about except your taste in beers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testing my MAF [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to test my MAF on my 2001 Maxima se (5 speed, manual) as per the Haynes repair manual. I disconnected the MAF sensor electrical connector. I connected the positive lead of my voltmeter to the red wire terminal of the MAF and the negative lead to a good engine ground (I chose the...

Testing 123 [ 1 Answers ]

http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0108en1.jpg

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

Dna testing [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a dna test you can get done while you are pregnant

View more questions Search