Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Overthehills23 Posts: 42, Reputation: 7

Jun 27, 2009, 07:25 PM
    Who is the young woman in this picture?

Downloaded this picture a while back, and I was wondering who the model was in the pic. Any help would be appreciated. BTW, it was originally a NSFW pic, so edited it down to just her face.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 09:29 PM
    Do you know how old the picture is? It might be Shana Moakler - former Miss USA, former Playboy model.
    Overthehills23 Posts: 42, Reputation: 7

Jun 27, 2009, 09:39 PM

I don't know how old the picture is. Found it in a search engine one night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot title of a movie about a young woman artist [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie on TV about 12 years ago. I don't think it ever got much play at the theater, if any. It is about a young woman who is an artist. SHe is staying in a convent and she steals art supplies from an art store- where she meets the male lead actor. I think she is estranged from her father...

A young woman. W= Force x Area? [ 4 Answers ]

A young wowan of mass 60kg puts all her weight on to one heel of one shoe which has an are of 1cm2. Calculate the pressure exerted by the shoe on the floor (assuming the acceleration due to gravity to be 9.81m/s2 Hmmm any help please? :rolleyes:

Young woman searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Tawana. I'm looking to start a small commercial cleaning business. Want to know the best way to get started. I have no real start-up cash. Any advice would be great.

View more questions Search