Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    granit123123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Knows any body this song
    Hey there , who knows who sings this song at the begin talks a girl '' you jack I don't think the are redy for this one '' and then sings a boy but I don't remember what hi says .can any body help me maby I can help you too.thank you :)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 08:04 AM
    That sounds like a remix of one of several Black Eyed Peas cuts or maybe that one Moby did with Gwen Stefani.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Body Art [ 1 Answers ]

I want to tattoo the word "Passion" on my back below my neck. I want someone to give me an appropriate language, font style etc. for its description. Shall be really thankful... Karan

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

I want to have a better body [ 2 Answers ]

Hey! I am 20 years old and I would like to say I am some what active, but I would like to take it to the next step. I have been working out off and on for almost a year. I do a little cardio mostly running with some swimming. My biggest problem is my eating habits I just don’t know what I should...

Where did his body go? [ 68 Answers ]

If Jesus was born to a human woman and lived as a human and then died and was then of spirit... where did his body go? If anyone else died and left their body behind it would take years to decompose... so where is Jesus' body...

Need to know what is going on with my body. When Will It End? [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: Ok. So I do not get my period, I am on Depo-Provera and I have a brown like liquid coming out of my vagina. (Reminder: Do not get period) Well. It was very light at first.. but earlier tonight I went to go pee and all I pee'd out was this brown stuff.Hmm. Its just brown stuff... no smell......

View more questions Search