Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natalie1xxx Posts: 120, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2009, 09:20 AM

Hahah some of these comments are quite funny ;)
    jaerochelle Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by topkay View Post
    Medically, masturbation burns calories but what about the emotional stress. You do yourself no good by masturbating. Why not get married to a partner and enjoy God-approved sex?

Was this even called for?? Seriously!!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2009, 02:38 PM

well... we are all entitled to our opinions... and those who believe masturbation is a sin aren't more "wrong" or "right"... tho' some would disagree.

so...

lets live and let live...

tough to do... I'm irish serb... instinct is to hit first and buy drinks later... but its time to get over this posters opinion... AMHD is great because of the diversity of opinions... especially when they agree with me. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Converting J, calories, Calories, and KJ [ 2 Answers ]

1.) How much heat is absorbed when 132.2g of water is heated from 12.0 degrees Celsius to 85.0 degrees Celsius. Give your heat change in Joules and kilojoules. 2.) Specific Heat for water is 4.18 J/g Celsius degrees. How much heat is absorbed when 16.8g of water is heated from 3.0 degrees Celsius...

Time needed to burn up calories [ 2 Answers ]

This is not a homework question because I have completed my school/college. I am posting this question here because somebody asked me and it confuses me. So I want to know (as soon as I can) how to solve it. Each pound of fat contains 3500 food calories. When the body metabolizes food, 80.0 % of...

How many calories does it burn running a half a mile? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old, I'm 190 pounds, and I'm 64 inches tall. How many calories would I burn If I were to run a half a mile?

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search