Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAKERS13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 04:02 PM
    How much is my 1957 silver certificate dollar bill worth in good condition?
    :cool:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 08:50 PM

Hi, JAKERS13!

Flying Blue Eagle is an Expert on this site who has the current documentation concerning the possible monetary value of such things. As such, I'm sure that he will be along eventually to address your post.

In the meantime, and as per Flying Blue Eagle's request, it would be helpful if you would post the following information concerning the currency that you have. I know that you've already provided some of the information that is asked for in the quote that is below when posting your question.

#1 - The denomination of the currency, such as $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00, etc.
    #2 - Series date - Examples: 1935, 1935A,1935B, etc.
    #3 - Signatures - Examples: Priest - Anderson or others.
    #4 - Color of seal and color of serial numbers. Is there a star before or after the serial number? If so, what color?
    #5 - What is written above on the very top of the currency? Examples: SILVER CERTIFICATE, Federal reserve note, treasury or coin note. Legal tender note, etc.
    Thanks!
    mummsie48 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2011, 05:50 AM
    1.50.00 2. 1914 3.A. W. Million? 4.Green, green, no star 5.Federal reserve Note
    berishaA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2013, 08:59 AM

Number I 09045287 A

1957 A - Series

Siver Certificate

Washington D.C.

BLUE Serial Number and STAMP

Price value of this?
    berishaA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2013, 08:59 AM
    Oh and the Treasury (Secratery) is C. Douglas Dillon

And the Treasury is Euzalek Rudel Smith

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a $1 1957 silver certificate worth ? [ 6 Answers ]

What is a $1 1957 silver certificate worth ?

Us dollar bill silver certificate [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please tell how much is the 1957 us dollar bill silver certificate worth?

1957 b silver certificate excellent condition [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a 1957 b silver certificate in excellent condition worth?:confused:

I have a 1935E series silver certificate (one dollar) ef condition [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1935E series one dollar silver certificate. The signature on it is Priest. The color of the seal and serial numbers are blue, there is no star before or after the serial number. Written at the top is: Silver Certificate. It is in EF condition. Thank you Chatt Cathy

1957B series silver certificate one dollar bill and a 1905 us penny what's it worth? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a one dollar silver certificate bill. 1957b series three folds no stains good conditions and just wondering if it had any more of value? Also I have a U.S one cent from 1905 very rare looking in great condition does it have any value?

View more questions Search