Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobby113 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2009, 12:52 PM
    Pleaz foster me
    I live in a children's home and are desperate to be fostered I found out if I talk to someone and we both really like each other you can foster me and love me I am thirteen sometimes self -harm but only because I feel I have nobody to turn to pleaz get in contact man and woman preferable
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 12:57 PM

Hon, we can't foster you. You need to talk to social services about getting into a foster home. It can be difficult sometimes, the foster system is so overburdend.

Good luck hon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you be a single foster mom? [ 9 Answers ]

I have thought a lot about foster care to! But is it hard to become a foster mom? Do they even allow it?

Foster care [ 1 Answers ]

I hate my life at home so much, today my mum even told me she wants me out her life. So I want to take action and become fostered, but I don't know where to start?! Pleasee help mee!!

Foster mothers [ 2 Answers ]

I am a grandmother of a 2 year old. I am currently taking care of him. My Son is in the military and stationed in Alaska. He is getting a divorce and his wife is living in Wyoming. She was with a foster care family for 5 years before she married my son. The foster mother says that she is going...

View more questions Search